My wife and I bought this book in McNally Jackson, our favorite bookshop of New York City, when we were living there in 2011.
She is in the marketing business and also runs a blog about baking. Blogging is one of our passions.
Since I decided to start reading the book, my wife started to want to read it too (Murphy’s Law). I did it as fast as I could; despite it has not been an easy task because English is not my mother language.
Despite the fact I finished the book a couple of weeks ago, she has not started to read it yet (Marriage Law). And now seriously, I think that she is going to enjoy reading it as I have done.
Chris Brogan is a cofounder of PodCamp. He is the author of the bestseller Trust Agents. Brogan is one of the most prestigious experts on the Social Media Business. You can follow him on Twitter or Google+.
The book collects 87 interesting post from Chris Brogan’s blog. It’s full of tips for people interested on social networks.
- If you are thinking in to create a personal or a business blog this is your book.
- If you or your company are thinking in to interact on the Internet with your customers, suppliers and stakeholders, this is your book.
- If you need to know more about Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterset, Flickr, Google+ etc. this is your book.
- If you want to develop an online business, this is your book.
- If you need to get more visitors for your blog, this is your book.
In every single article there are some helpful Websites links and advices to improve your performance on the Internet. And also, while reading, you can interact with the author and other readers at Chris Brogan´s blog. I strongly recommend its reading.
Have you read the book?
If the answer it’s affirmative: did you like it? Has it been helpful for you?
Social Media 101. Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online
Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New Jersey